This policy represents the Stromonic Terms of Service ("TOS") in its entirety and supersedes any other written or oral policy. This policy defines the terms of service all customers agree to when they sign-up for hosting services
with Stromonic. Stromonic reserves the exclusive right to revise, change or amend any portion of this Policy at any time, without advance notification to customers.
Customers using any services offered by Stromonic consent to be bound by and must comply with all policies in this TOS. At the sole discretion of Stromonic. any violators of this TOS may have their services canceled without refund
and/or, if deemed appropriate, be legally prosecuted.
In consideration for Stromonic maintaining one or more accounts (each "Account"), you agree to the following terms of service.
"We" "Us" or "Provider" Stromonic.
Stromonic - An Indian Business.
"You" "Your" "Client" "Customer" or "Member."
Each person or entity who applies for internet service or is a designate of any one who applies for internet service.
The Internet is a complex network of equipment, services and providers of information, thus the Service may not be available to you at all times. However, Stromonic offers a 99.99% uptime guarantee. This is valid for only the connection.
Stromonic will pursue all resources and channels available to maintain maximum uptime, however, Stromonic is not responsible for any down time caused by client's error. STROMONIC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES. Neither Stromonic nor any one else involved in the provision of Service is liable to you or any third-party for direct or
indirect damages resulting from the use, non-use of services provided herein, whether or not such damages resulted from the negligence of Stromonic, even if Stromonic has been advised to the possibility of such damages.
Stromonic will provide Internet server rental ("the Service") to its members for the express purpose of allowing customers to provide http Internet content to the general public. The Service allows Stromonic members to maintain Internet
websites, receive and maintain e-mail accounts and access web space via FTP to upload files for their websites. Stromonic members will use the provided services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws of the Province of the
Indian Law. Stromonic provides the Services exclusively and makes no effort to edit, control, monitor or restrict the content of data other than as necessary to provide such Services. Stromonic reserves the right to refuse customers from
utilization of its services, without notification. If any of the below activities are committed, Stromonic can terminate client's account without notification.
- Client Content: Client agrees that webpages and files uploaded to servers will not violate any province, federal or foreign laws or regulations; infringe on any intellectual property rights of Stromonic or any third party;
be defamatory, slanderous or trade libelous; be threatening or harassing; be discriminatory based on gender, race, age; promote hate; or contain viruses or other computer programming defects which result in damage to Stromonic or any third
party. Customers may not run IRC, bots or clients. Unacceptable uses also include: Bulk unsolicited emailing, unsolicited emailings, newsgroup spamming, child porn or links to such sites, cgi/php proxy scripts, copyrighted
MP3, storing personal backups and/or cPanel backup files, illegal content, illegal drugs, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, warez, cracks, software serial numbers. Stromonic will be the sole and final arbiter as to what constitutes a violation
of this policy.
- Bandwidth Usage: Stromonic offers a generous amount of data transfer per month. This rule only comes into play when you use excess server processing power that negatively impacts the performance of the server and provides a
bad customer experience in that server community. Minimizing the impact on an individual server's processing power is key to the overall performance that server. In the vast majority of cases, if you use the web hosting service
appropriately, visitors to your website will be able to view, download, and add as much content from your site as they wish. However, in certain circumstances, our server processing power, server memory, or anti-abuse controls could limit
downloads or access from your site. Violators to the above rule will not be tolerated. You can upload all the content that you require each month subject to the rules as outlined above.
- Excessive Resource User Policy: Resources are defined as bandwidth, memory and/or processor utilization. A website is considered using "Excessive amounts of resources" when it monopolies the resources available using 10%
or more of system resources for longer than 60 seconds. There are numerous problems that could cause such problems, this includes but not limited to: cgi scripts, FTP, HTTP, etc. A site that consumes over the account limit of bandwidth is
also considered "excessive resources". This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our servers. The client whom is using "excessive resources" will be asked to upgrade his/her package to
one of our VPS hosting or dedicated server packages. Stromonic will be the sole and final arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this policy. Suspensions will only occur if client violates above restrictions.
- No "Spam": UCE/UBE or "Spam" originating from a server located on our network or associated with a Stromonic server is not tolerated. This includes any e-mail that promotes web sites hosted on a server located on the
Stromonic network but is sent from an e-mail address not associated with that Stromonic account. Client shall not use their Stromonic services for chain letters, junk mail, bulk-email, or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not
given specific permission to be included in such a process. Stromonic reserves the right to deactivate or terminate any account(s) upon any indication of such activity without notice.
- False Information: Client agrees not to post false or inaccurate information to news groups in violation of the news group's rules and regulations. If any news groups or service provider contact Stromonic concerning
unethical, false or unlawful activities by you, Stromonic reserve the right to terminate your service without notice.
- Licensed Software Only: Client agrees to use only properly licensed third party software in connection with Client's use of the Services. We do NOT allow any type of NULLED software. Customers using any nulled
scripts/plugins/themes or related software will have their account suspended immediately. The accounts will not be reinstated unless fully destroyed and re-created with the customer consenting to only use legitimate software with
- Back-Up Files: Stromonic offer a Premium Backup Service to ALL of our customers. The backup service can be purchased as an addon service to any active hosting account. It is the responsibility of the customer to keep
up-to-date archives of their backed up data. Customers can use FTP, cPanel and PHPMyAdmin to make their own backups at any given time. Stromonic is not responsible for any lost data.
- Domain Names: When you first register a new domain, ICANN requires all registrars to verify your contact details. You will receive an email from us requesting you to review and verify these details. Failure to do so will
eventually lead to the suspension of your domain. This suspension is enforced by ICANN and is not the responsibility of the hosting provider. Should your domain be suspended, your website and email account will be taken offline until the
issue is resolved. Once a domain has been suspended you will need to click the link in the original email they sent in order for the domain to come back online. If you need the email to be resent please open a support ticket and we will be
happy to resend it.
- Payment Obligations: Full payment is required in advance before hosting service is established. Stromonic sends out invoices that are due every pay period. You are given fifteen (14) days to fully pay the invoice. You
warrant and represent that the information you supply in the Order Form (or other information that Stromonic may require) is accurate and truthful. All payment-due notices will be sent by e-mail. No bills or invoices will be sent by postal
mail or fax. If payment was not received by the due-date, your account will be suspended and possibly sent to collections. To have your account re-established, you will need to pay the billing cycle fees, plus any late fee's. All fees mentioned
are in U.S (usd) funds.
- Renewals: Your account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to Stromonic thirty (30) days before the renewal date that you do not wish to renew or make changes
to such account. Once a renewal payment has been processed and paid there are absolutely no refunds issued.
- Cancellation & Refunds: Our refund policy refers to the new clients only. Existing clients will not receive refund for the new orders. We would be happy to provide you with a full refund within your first 45 days of purchase for our WordPress Hosting service with at-least 1 year purchase period, if the delivered service is not as described on our order pages.
You will need to contact our billing department from 30 days to 15 days before your renewal date and verify information before cancellation takes place, once the renewal invoice generated (generally 14 days before the renewal date), it's may not possible for us to cancel the invoice. You will be charged in full for the entire month in which you canceled your account. Accounts which have negative balances will be sent to collections and all services will be terminated, including domain registrations.
If you would like to cancel your hosting plan where free domain name or any paid softwares was included, then the domain registration fee $14.73 and whois protection fee (if any) will be deducted from your final refundable amount.
There is no refund for: Domain registration/renewal or transfer and other addons. We will not refund your money, If your server IP address is banned for spamming or you have been found in a self-signup affiliate scam. You will not receive a refund under any circumstances.
All refunds are subject to the terms of service for any third party payment processor and those terms take precedence over the terms in the Terms of Services and our Policies. In the event we are unable to refund any fees or charges via the method of payment, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to return or credit the appropriate funds to you.
We will only proceed refund to orginal payment method, client will need to submit a support ticket in billing department category within 45 days from the date of purchase of service.
If you paid us by credit card we will credit the card on file. If you paid us by PayPal, we will take steps to refund the PayPal account. If you paid us through another payment processor, we will take steps to refund the appropriate fees through that payment processor. If the information we have on file for your account is not up to date, your refund may not be completed. Stromonic is not responsible for fees deducted from any refund processed by PayPal or Stripe.
Once a refund request is submitted, the customer's service will be cancelled either immediately or at the end of the service billing period. After this process, company cannot be held responsible for data loss due to suspension or termination.
- All our signups go through a stringent fraud-detection procedure. Our verification department cross-checks all the information given during the signup. This is done to establish that the account holder is aware about the purchase made as
of fact that the signup has been made with their knowledge. All the accounts are setup only after confirming the signup authenticity.
- For Indian Clients: All payments are to be made in INR. We accept payment through following modes: Debit Cards/ Netbanking, Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard), NEFT / RTGS / Wire Transfer, Direct Cash Deposit.
For International Clients, we accept payment through following modes: PayPal and Stripe.
- We accept monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, biennially, triennially payments. We also allow multi-year contracts. You can mail us at [email protected] for further detail.s
- We require a written authorization in the form of an email for requests to change billing cycles, contact email address & cancellation / termination of services. Requests on live-chat or call for the same would not be accepted. This has
to be sent to [email protected]
- Account renewal reminders will be sent 14 days before the actual renewal / due date. This is done to ensure that the clients get enough time to make the payment(s). A second reminder will be sent before the due date and the third & final
reminder would be sent on the day of the renewal. These reminders will only be sent at the authorized primary email address of the account.
- A grace period of 7 days will be given to all unpaid accounts past the renewal / due date. The hosting service will be suspended on the 3th day of the account being past due and a notification email would be sent informing about the
suspension of service. We charge late fee from 5th day of grace period. Backup, if purchased / applicable, will be provided only after the dues are paid during the suspension period.
- We would allow up to 7 days after the account has been suspended, for the renewal fee/dues to be paid. The account will be terminated permanently and all data held within that particular account will be deleted from the server once this
period of additional 7 days is over from your renewal date. Under no circumstances would a backup be provided to the client after termination.
- Charges for only unused period would be refunded. If the cancellation request is received within 30 days before the renewal date, this cancellation request will be effective on the following billing cycle and charges for the current
month will apply.
- We do not allow charge backs to occur to its merchant accounts and contracts with VISA/ MASTERCARD International, American Express financial services. It is not recommended to initiate a charge back hence it is assumed that customer
agrees to the billing policies (of this document) and the terms and conditions as outlined in this document and Stromonic will use this document and clients agreement at the time of the order to wholeheartedly fight a charge back and/or
dispute. If the customer gives a valid reason for a refund, Stromonic will happily apply this refund only if the requirements specified above are met. Any dispute/ charge back attempts will immediately result in suspension of the web hosting
account and another charge will be applied to clients’ credit card under the same order/ authorization number. Any customer, who provides a credit card charge back in response to a bill and/or order placed at Stromonic will be subject to
collections and legal action. Charge backs are never an acceptable means of attaining a refund. By ordering an account you are bound by these terms and conditions and must follow and agree to them. The following amounts will be applied for
all charge backs: $50 Charge back processing fee $15 penalty for charge back usage. In addition, if collections action is required a 25% collections fee will be assessed as well for the total amount.
- Accounts terminated due to any hosting violation, breach of our policies (TOS & AUP) are not entitled to any sort of refund what-so-ever. Instances where Stromonic has had to delete or terminate accounts (after having an evidence to
substantiate the charges / violations) due to complaints of copyright infringement, internet watchdog complaints would also not be entitled for any refund at all.
- You can update your billing information from the Members Area. If in case, you do not have the access to change for some of the information, you need to contact our Billing Department via Helpdesk & the changes would be done in 24 hours.
Periodically it may become necessary for us to contact our customers regarding account status. If the information provided to us is not current, it may lead to a failure to receive notices. Clients are solely responsible for keeping all
personal and billing information up-to-date at all times. We are not responsible for actions that are taken as a result of a client's failure to respond to our notices.
- At any point of time, in cases where compensation has to be given for not having been able to provide the services guaranteed on the website, the amount would not be more than 1 month's hosting fees.
Stromonic offers its clients a 99.99% network uptime guarantee for customer satisfaction purposes and also to ensure that your business is running problem free. Stromonic will try to maintain maximum uptime. Stromonic is not responsible
for any downtime caused by the client.
The information you provide us with will be used by us to keep in touch with you about our products and will never be given to any other individual, business or company.
Stromonic retains the right not to assist clients with third party applications. This includes any script uploaded by the client, installed using cPanel, it's scripts library or any installer within. Any assistance, support, or troubleshooting
provided by Stromonic for ANY third party script or application will be subject to a $25/$45 service fee.