Are you looking for a better Pagely alternative to power your online business? So, you have come across the right destination. Powered by insanely fast custom cloud infrastructure, and innovative technology, our managed WordPress hosting platform is delivering rock-solid performance and reliability.
Our managed platform is capable to handle MASSIVE amounts of traffic with no monthly visitor limitations. Let’s explain what makes us a better choice as an alternative to Pagely.
Pagely is a managed WordPress hosting company, acquired by GoDaddy back in 2021. They mainly offer their plans for big businesses and large enterprises. This makes them a different segment host, but does not makes them innovative as compared to Stromonic, we are using advanced technologies and flexible features which our clients love to use.
The high cost of Pagely and the low amount of resources makes them inappropriate for SMEs or individuals. At Stromonic, we offer greater value for money service, VIP support, and faster performance.
We at Stromonic, everyday talk with companies, business owners, WordPress users, and bloggers who are looking for a better Pagely alternative, that offers top-class performance, unparalleled security, and expert support for their mission-critical business.
Below we will explain what makes Stromonic unique, and will discuss the advantages of using Stromonic as your managed WordPress host!
How Stromonic Compares to Pagely in a Nutshell
Before we jump into in-depth comparisons of Stromonic vs Pagely, let’s understand some biggest fundamental differences between the two hosting providers.
Stromonic is a category champion in SoftwareSuggest, one of the popular software review and comparison websites.
Stromonic is powered by its own custom-developed Cloud infrastructure, which is built with the latest AMD EPYC CPUs, NVMe drives, and 10GB/s backbone network. We do own our all hardware and networks – so we have full flexibility and quality control over our platform.
But Pagely, as it’s powered by AWS (Amazon Web Services), a public cloud platform, where AWS is renting out hundreds or even thousands of VMs to their different customers. So, an abusive customer can impact the performance of other servers hosted on the same machine. Also, as the network is shared among others, so the network performance will fluctuate.
As Public Clouds are known for non-flexibility and lots of restrictions, so Pagely does not have that much quality control and flexibility over their rented infrastructure.
Let’s take a look at some of the major differences between Stromonic and Pagely:
- Stromonic’s managed WordPress hosting plans are starting from $14.95/month, but Pagely’s plans are starting from $199/month.
- Stromonic offers its plans for sites of all sizes from small to enterprise, but Pagely is aggressively focused on businesses and enterprises.
- If you will receive an initial 50% one-time discount on all Stromonic plans, but Pagely does not offer any discount.
- Stromonic is using its own Cloud Infrastructure which gives full quality control on their offering, but Pagely is renting Public AWS Cloud VMs, which means they don’t have that much quality control over their infrastructure.
- Stromonic is using LiteSpeed Cache technology on its platform, which is faster in terms of benchmarks than Pagely’s NGINX-based cache technology.
- Stromonic’s cloud infrastructure is powered by the latest AMD EPYC CPUs and NVMe disk, which is also much faster than Pagely’s AWS E2 VMs. Also, the read/write speed of our NVMe disk is 2000MB/s, whereas the read/write speed of Pagely’s SSD disk is 600MB/s only. Any kind of installation, or update will run slower on Pagely if you compare it with Stromonic.
- Stromonic commits a 99.99% network uptime guarantee along with Service Level Agreement (SLA) means for a rare case scenario if downtimes happen then the company will compensate you. But Pagely sells uptime commitments as an addon.
- Stromonic offers business email hosting free with its all plans, but Pagely does not offer any such email hosting solution.
- Our database server is powered by the latest version of MariaDB, which is much faster than MySQL. Pagely is still offering MySQL databases to its clients.
- All managed WordPress hosting plans of Stromonic has a Web Application Firewall (WAF) and Hardware Firewall included. Which will protect your website from multiple types of attacks (including port scanning, brute force, botnet attacks, SQL injections, spamming, etc.), but Pagely does not offer any extra security solutions.
- Stromonic offers premium-class CDN with its all plans, for faster website performance. Pagely does not offer any CDN.
- Stromonic has multiple support channels, this includes instant 24/7 live chat, ticket system, and telephone support, unlike Pagely which offers only live chat support during business hours.
- Stromonic pings your website every 5 minutes, 288 times a day. If we notice any time-out error, our system admins will be instantly notified.
- Stromonic offers a free website migration service with all plans, but the Pagely migration service is paid.
- Our WordPress hosting platform is auto-scalable, during load spikes it can automatically spin up and allocated more powers to it, but Pagely included only a specific number of resources which means they are not scalable.
- All our Stromonic plans include a hack-fix guarantee, if something goes wrong, we will fix it for free.
- Stromonic dashboard includes easy cloning, staging, smart updates, theme/plugin manager, database access, and many other options. But Pagely dashboard lacks features.
- Our smart security system includes automated patching, if our system detects any vulnerable plugins, or themes then it can automatically patch the files with the latest updates. Pagely does not have any such features.
- Stromonic offers debugging support, if your website produces an error or issue, we will look into this. We will help you to figure out the root cause and resolve the issue from our end. But Pagely does not offer any debugging support.
- Our platform not only supports WordPress, but it also does support Node.JS, Python, and Ruby applications along with their all latest versions.
Try out our dashboard by your end, register your account with our platform today. Don’t forget our 45-day money-back guarantee, so you can enjoy our service risk-free.Try Us Risk-Free!
Stromonic is Designed for Performance and Scalability
From day one, while building Stromonic, our top-most priority was performance and scalability, that’s remained the same today. Our platform is designed to handle high amounts of traffic as we can distribute the load in the backend, and scale the infrastructure whenever required.
We have developed our own Cloud Infrastructure, with modern and next-generation technologies, and lightweight software. That’s the reason, our platform is 3-5X faster than Pagely’s AWS VMs. Not just that, each website hosted under Stromonic will have the privilege to enjoy the ultra-fast NVMe disk space, it’s 10 times faster than traditional SATA SSD drives. NVMe disks have read/write speeds up to 2000MB/s, whereas traditional SATA SSD has read/write speeds up to only 600MB/s. But Pagely’s VPS servers are powered by traditional SATA SSD.
Our database servers are built with MariaDB which is an upgraded version of MySQL. It comes with several performance improvements, fast database execution, and better database optimization. Pagely on the other side offers MySQL database servers.
At Stromonic, we are using the LiteSpeed web server which is much faster in terms of performance and have better real-time traffic handling capacity than Apache or NGINX-based servers, also LiteSpeed comes with built-in Layer-7 DDoS protection systems. But Pagely on the other side uses NGINX-based web servers which are not as fast as compared LiteSpeed and also have less real-time visitor handling capacity. So on average if you migrate your website to Stromonic, you will notice performance and speed improvements by 20% to 200%.
Web Performance Benchmarks
To run the benchmark tests, we have installed the same WordPress versions on both platforms along with all WordPress default installed themes and plugins.
We are going to use free and open-source tools for the tests. Firstly we are going to run the TTFB (time to the first byte) test by using KeyCDN’s performance testing tool. Let’s compare the results below.
|Frankfurt||53.43 ms||361.54 ms|
|Amsterdam||65.64 ms||1.95 s|
|London||69.58 ms||1.73 s|
|New York||197.33 ms||18.54 ms|
|Dallas||269.38 ms||25.47 ms|
|San Francisco||336.6 ms||33.04 ms|
|Singapore||569.76 ms||1.73 s|
|Sydney||632.78 ms||1.79 s|
|Tokyo||577.13 ms||1.75 s|
|Bangalore||544.7 ms||2.48 s|
As you can see, Stromonic has won the TTFB performance 8 out of 11 tests by beating Pagely.
Now let’s compare the uptime history record of both of the companies. Stromonic has a public system status page, and Pagely also does share their system uptime report.
We both have a 100% uptime history record as per our system status page.
Lastly, we are going to run stress testing with the help of the K6.io open-source tool. We will send hundreds of HTTP requests within 1 minute to see which platform handles it smoothly.
|Total HTTP Requests||1515||1405|
|Peak RPS||47.67 reqs/s||43.67 reqs/s|
|P95 Response Time||53 ms||87 ms|
In this test, again Stromonic won by delivering a faster response time while handling hundreds of HTTP requests in real-time.
Stromonic’s server-side caching technology is serving the cached version of your website when someone is visiting the second time to your website. This way it’s decreasing the server response time and improves your website performance.
Also, our auto scalable platform can spin up your website resources during load spikes, which will make sure to make your website work faster in any situation – no matter what.
Stromonic is Safe and Secure
At Stromonic, we understand the importance of security, that’s why we have multiple security layers on our platform to protect your mission-critical websites.
Our platform is protected with Layer-7 DDoS protection, hardware, an application-level firewall, standard SSL certificate, Fail2Ban Protocols, 2-Factor Authenticator, CloudScans, Hotlink Protection, Bot Protection, and many more security features.
Some of Stromonic’s security features are:
- Our platform is protected by Layer-7 DDoS protection, along with WAF security. Our security system can automatically identify attacking IPs and blacklist them actively before harming your website.
- We take daily backups of your all websites including all files, databases, emails, corn jobs, and other account settings, and store them on a dedicated storage server.
- Real-Time CloudScan is our in-house developed feature, which is scanning our platform 24/7. If anything suspicious is detected, it will automatically take necessary action and also will notify our system admins.
- Our platform offers free wildcard SSL certificates, by two issuing authorities, one is Sectigo and another is Let’s Encrypt. Install an SSL certificate on your website, and make it secure instantly.
- We have an automated patching system in place on our platform, if our system found any vulnerability on your website, our system will automatically patch your site and will notify our system admins to look into the issue.
- You can share your client are account access with your team members safely, by creating a sub-user on your account and allowing customizable access privileges to that sub-account.
- We allow only secured SFTP connections for file transfer, instead of risky plain FTP connections.
- We offer a complete hack-fix guarantee with our all plans, completely free of cost.
Pagely on the other side offers only basic security features like login security and WAF. And extra security features are PAID. Their platform does not include CloudScans, DDoS Protection, or Automated Patching which is by default included in Stromonic.
Stromonic is Developer-Friendly
Stromonic love developers community! As most of our team members are developers, who love to eat-drink-sleep code. That’s why we do understand the developers better way. From the very beginning, we have started integrating advanced developer-friendly features, for those who don’t want to settle with basic functions and always ask for extraordinary.
Let’s have a quick look at our developer-friendly features:
- We offer secured SSH, Terminal, and WP-CLI access functionality with our all-managed WordPress plans.
- We have included the Git feature which allows you to easily host Git repositories on your hosting account.
- Our platform supports Python, and Node.JS, Ruby applications along with their all latest versions.
- One-click WordPress staging, cloning, and smart auto-updates are available.
- All latest PHP versions and extensions are available from the dashboard.
- GUI-Based File Manager option to edit any code on your website.
- Easy debugging options and error log reading options are available.
We at Stromonic are actively engaging with the WordPress developers community, contributing to open-source projects, and helping non-profit organizations to create their online presence.
Optimized for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
Our managed WordPress hosting platform is specially tweaked to deliver optimal performance for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads-based sites. From its custom caching to rock-solid security and support, we have taken care of everything.
The latest generation AMD EPYC CPUs + NVMe drives, and auto-scaling technologies that are used on our platform, are capable to handle massive amounts of traffic and load spikes while delivering super-fast performance for your websites. Our platform has one of the highest read/write and I/O speeds in the managed WordPress hosting industry, any kind of installation, script execution will be performed instantly in nanoseconds.
Don’t forget our enterprise CDN, it will automatically cache your website’s static files and server them from the nearest data center to your visitor. Also, our Redis cache will speed up the loading time of your website, as it will temporarily store database information in server memory and execute them from there, without calling the database server every time.
Let’s see our smart cache features, specially designed for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads sites:
- My Cart, Checkout, and My Account pages of your website will be automatically executed from our caching system, as these pages require real-time data to show always up-to-date information.
- Our Redis cache technology will speed up your website loading speed by storing database information on server memory.
- The enterprise CDN of our platform will cache all the static files of your website and will server them from the nearest data center to your visitor.
Where, Pagely on the other side, does not have any custom caching rulesets for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads websites. You will have to contact their support team to exclude your My Cart, Checkout, My Account, or Orders pages from their caching. Their NGINX-based caching system may show a cached version of your website to your audience, which may lead to confusion amount your audiences as these websites require always fresh data.
Dashboard for Powerful Site Management
We at Stromonic have developed the most powerful dashboard to manage your all WordPress sites. We love minimalistic design and simple UI/UX. You will find our dashboard easy to navigate without any clutter and clunky options.
Our dashboard contacts all the required features to start, manage and scale your WordPress site. This includes but is not limited to Email Accounts, File Manager, Site Backup, MySQL Database, phpMyAdmin, Cron Jobs, and many more features.
Let’s have a quick look over our dashboard features which made us a better Pagely alternative:
- One-click installation of WordPress website directly from the dashboard.
- In-depth analytics of your website visitors by easy-to-monitor AWstats tool.
- Business email hosting account, which can be integrated with any email app or even your website.
- Daily automated website backup and manual restoration functionality.
- Access to perform Cron Jobs to run any scheduled script.
- phpMyAdmin access to view or modify your website database.
- Easy PHP version control with all extensions, even your every website can have a different PHP version.
- Git, SSH, Terminal, and SFTP access for easy account management.
- Free SSL certificate installation and renewal option.
- Python, Node.JS, and Ruby application manager with all the latest versions.
Experience our managed WordPress hosting dashboard from your end, and say goodbye to cluttered and confusing dashboards. Don’t forget our 45-day long-term money-back guarantee, so you can try our service risk-free.Try Us Risk-Free!
Super Hero Support for WordPress
Stromonic is dedicated to offering expert support to its all WordPress hosting clients, our team members are mostly developers with extensive knowledge in WordPress and our founders have decades of experience in the WordPress industry.
Before the foundation of Stromonic, our team members were building custom WordPress themes, and plugins. This allowed us, to quickly understand the root cause of any issue and apply a solution within minutes. All our clients, receive VIP-level support from our team members 24/7 through multiple support channels, this includes instant live chat, ticket system, email support, and telephone support. Whereas Pagely only provides Chat and Ticket support.
Apart from English, our support engineers also can speak all international languages. Just initiate a conversation and see their skills. Additionally, we also do offer debugging and stress testing support to our all clients, to resolve any fatal error or bottleneck performance issue.
Our customer satisfaction rate is one of the highest in the industry, as we do our best and go beyond to resolve all our support requirements. That’s why 97% of our clients close their support sessions after receiving satisfactory support from our team. And, we mostly resolve an issue in just 10 minutes.
Growth Suite Program
We have a special partner program (called Growth Suite) for web development agencies, developers, designers, and resellers who are actively looking for a Pagely alternative for their business, who can deliver best-in-class performance, speed, and security.
Joining our Growth Suite means, that all the websites of your clients will be managed by us, from hosting support to debugging, optimization, security, backups – everything. So you can focus on your business operations.
Stromonic Growth Suite comes with some exciting benefits, which are mentioned below:
- From 10% to 30% off on our retail prices, if you join our Growth Suite. The more you sell, the more the discount will be.
- We offer support to your end clients as well, so you can focus on your business. Enjoy complete peace of mind.
- A personal account manager will be appointed for your growth.
- We will take regular backups of your all clients, and will store them securely. So there are no chances of data loss.
- Offer your clients premium CDN to boost their website performance for free.
Our complete white-labeled servers, cache plugins, and DNS servers allow you to maintain your brand while giving your customers the best tools.Learn About Growth Suite
Free Migrations from Real People
Stromonic offers free website migration with its all plans, if you are moving 5 websites or 100, all will be smoothly handled by migration experts without any downtime, they are trained to handle all types of migration from different stacks, and web panels, and dashboards.
If you are a current Pagely client and looking for an alternative, then we are happy to offer you an unlimited website migrations service to migrate your all websites to our blazing-fast platform. Be rest assured that, all your websites will be migrated within 24 hours.
After migrating your website to our platform, our migration experts will ensure and verify your website before DNS changes. Not only that our migration experts will also optimize your website for super-fast performance and will integrate our caching plugin and enterprise CDN. And will scan your website with CloudScan to clean your website from suspicious codes, malware, or viruses.
Lightning Fast Content Delivery Network
We at Stromonic have developed a premium content delivery network (CDN) to boost your website performance and loading speed. Our premium CDN comes with 93+ global data centers around the world, and it supports the HTTP/2 protocol.
Our CDN will automatically cache all the static files of your website, this includes Images, HTML codes, CSS, and Java Scripts, and will store them around 93+ data centers all over the globe. So whenever someone will visit your website, our CDN will showcase your website with cached static files, this will reduce the latency and will improve the TTFB for your website.
Our premium CDN will also help you to reduce your bandwidth consumption, and server load, and will balance traffic spikes. Our CDN also supports Video and Image auto-optimization, to enable these settings contact our sales team for a quote.
Highest Paying Affiliate Program
Stromonic is the fastest-growing managed WordPress hosting platform, having a client base of around 132+ countries. We are continuously innovating the way to host WordPress with out-of-the-box performance. That’s why we have one of the highest conversion rates.
We at Stromonic are proud to offer one of the highest-paying affiliate programs in the industry, you can earn between $30 to $180 from every successful referral. If you send 20 clients in a month, you can easily earn up to $3600 real cash just by referring your network. This is a powerful opportunity to earn passive income.
With the Stromonic affiliate program, you will receive a dedicated account manager for your growth, they will help you to place our banners/codes on the best place on your website, writing about our offers and services, and they will even share custom banners for your website.
Our affiliate partners are earning thousands of dollars per month by referring to their audience and we paid more than $10M dollars as affiliate commission last year (2021) to our affiliate partners. Whereas Pagely does not have any affiliate program till now. So join our affiliate program, and become a part of this digital experience journey.Become An Affiliate Partner
End of The Battle
We at Stromonic in a mission, to innovate the way of hosting WordPress websites, our team members are continuously testing out different tech stacks, and technologies to create a better version of ourselves. We are a customer-driven platform who actively listening the concerns and feature requests of our clients, and impleming them on our platform.
If you are looking for a better Pagely alternative, be confident about our platform, we have all the technologies and infrastructure to empower your website. Try our platform risk-free with our 45-day money-back guarantee policy. Finally ready to migrate your website to Stromonic? Let our migration experts do the task.Get Your Plan Today